Saturday, June 11, 2011

Was Home by John Steck Jr.


Was Home. This book has been in the making for some time now. It took a while to get the feel just right for this book, but I must say I am very pleased with the final outcome. Each book takes several days to make, with an extreme attention to detail. This results in each copy being very special and unique.
These images were taken in my childhood home in 2005 and 2006, right after my family sold it. It had remained empty for a couple years and I was able to get inside during that time. These images represent the foundations of a family and are meant to remind us of our own family settings and traditions.















Was Home by John Steck Jr.

22 pages, 8 x 8 in. Stiff Leaf Binding. Hand Written Text on Front Cover.
Handmade & Printed on Rag Natural Paper.
Made in an edition of 12.
Signed & Numbered.
$150 + S&H for the first 6 books. Price will increase as the last half of the edition sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment